(Windows 7 OS) If your computer automatically updated to Internet Explorer 10 and you are facing problems like system crashing, slow internet or internet connection problems you can try the following guide to uninstall Internet Explorer 10 and go back to Internet Explorer 9.
How to remove Internet Explorer 10:
Uninstall Internet Explorer 10 from your Control panel.
1. To do this, go to Start > Control Panel.
2. Double click to open "Programs and Features".
3. In the "Programs and Features" window, click on "View installed updates" on the left pane.
4. From the list of installed programs, locate the "Windows Internet Explorer 10" and click "Uninstall".
5. When uninstallation is completed, restart your computer for changes to take effect and revert back to Internet Explorer 9.
- If your computer doesn"t revert to IE 9 automatically, then you can download and install Internet Explorer 9 manually from here.
- To prevent Internet Explorer 10 to be installed on the future download and install the Internet Explorer 10 Blocker Toolkit. (Read the install instructions on the link on how to do that).