“Feven” (http://www.Feven.com/) is a browser adware program that displays coupons with offers and advertisements when you are shopping online. The program publisher claims that you can save money when you buy online, but when “Feven” is installed on your computer, then more ads and pop-pups are displayed on your screen as you are working on your computer or as you browse the Internet.
”Feven” adware program, was probably installed on your computer without your permission as a bundled software inside other free software programs that you downloaded and installed from the Internet. For that reason, you must always pay attention at the installation options of any program that you want to install on your computer and never install the bundled software that the program wants to install with it.
If you want to get rid of “Feven” Ads from your computer, then follow the steps below:
How to remove “Feven” Ads from your computer:
Step 1. Uninstall “Feven” Adware Application from Windows Control panel.
1. To do this, go to:
- Windows 8/7/Vista: Start > Control Panel.
- Windows XP: Start > Settings > Control Panel
2. Double click to open “Add or Remove Programs” if you have Windows XP or “Programs and Features” if you have Windows 8, 7 or Vista).
3. When the program list is displayed on your screen, sort the programs displayed by Installation date (Installed on) and then find and Remove (Uninstall) any unknown application that was lately installed on your system. Also remove any of these adware applications listed below:
- Feven 2.2
- * Also uninstall any other unknown or unwanted application.
4. Proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Clean "Feven" ads with “AdwCleaner”.
1. Download and save “AdwCleaner” utility to your desktop.
2. Close all open programs and Double Click to open ”AdwCleaner” from your desktop.
3. Press “Scan”.
4. When the scan is completed, press “Clean” to remove all the unwanted malicious entries.
4. Press “OK” at “AdwCleaner – Information” and press “OK” again to restart your computer.
5. When your computer restarts, close "AdwCleaner" information (readme) window and continue to the next step
Step 3. Remove "Ads by Feven" from your Internet browser.
Normally after your follow the above steps, your internet browser should be clean from “Feven” adware. To make sure that the "Feven” add-on doesn’t exist anymore inside your browser, follow the instructions below:
How to clean “Feven” adware extension from Internet Explorer.
2. Choose “Toolbars and Extensions” on the left pane and then select and “Disable” the following extension:
- Feven or Ads by Feven
3. Restart Internet Explorer and proceed to Step 4.
How to uninstall “Feven” extension from Chrome.
2. Choose “Extensions” from the left pane.
3. Remove the unwanted “Feven 2.2” extension by pressing the “recycle bin” icon in that line.
4. Restart Google Chrome and proceed to Step 4.
How to remove “Feven” Ads from Firefox.
1. Click on “Firefox” menu button on the top left of Firefox window and go to “Add-ons”.
2. In “Extensions” options, click on “Remove” button to remove “Feven” extension*.
3. Close all Firefox windows and restart Firefox.
4. Proceed to the next Step.
Step 4. Remove Feven Adware with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
Download and install one of the most reliable FREE anti malware programs today to clean your computer from remaining malicious threats. If you want to stay constantly protected from malware threats, existing and future ones, we recommend that you install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO:
1. Run "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware" and allow the program to update to its latest version and malicious database if needed. 2. When the "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware" main window appears on your screen, choose the "Perform quick scan" option and then press "Scan" button and let the program scan your system for threats.
3. When the scanning is completed, press “OK” to close the information message and then press the "Show results" button to view and remove the malicious threats found.
4. At the "Show Results" window check – using your mouse's left button- all the infected objects and then choose the "Remove Selected" option and let the program remove the selected threats.
5. When the removal of infected objects process is complete, "Restart your system to remove all active threats properly".
6. Continue to the next step.
Advice: To ensure your computer is clean and safe, perform a Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware full scan in windows “Safe mode“.*
*To get into Windows Safe mode, press the “F8” key as your computer is booting up, before the appearance of the Windows logo. When the “Windows Advanced Options Menu” appears on your screen, use your keyboard arrows keys to move to the Safe Mode option and then press “ENTER“.
Step 5. Delete “Feven” folders.
1. Open Windows Explorer and navigate to “C:\Program Files” folder
2. Inside “C:\Program Files” folder, delete the following folders:
3. Finally delete all contents under “C:\TEMP” folder.
Step 6. Clean unwanted files and entries.
1. Use “CCleaner” program and proceed to clean your system from temporary Internet files and invalid registry entries.*
*If you don’t know how to install and use “CCleaner”, read these instructions.