Last updated on July 5th, 2019
(Windows 7 OS) If your computer automatically updated to Internet Explorer 10 and you are facing problems like system crashing, slow internet or internet connection problems you can try the following guide to uninstall Internet Explorer 10 and go back to Internet Explorer 9.
How to Uninstall Internet Explorer 10:
To Uninstall IE10 navigate to Windows Control Panel & open Programs & Features. In case you don't know how to do that, here is what you have to do:.
1. Go to Start > Control Panel.
2. Double click to open "Programs and Features".
3. In the "Programs and Features" window, click on "View installed updates" on the left pane.
4. From the list of installed programs, locate the "Windows Internet Explorer 10" and click "Uninstall".
5. When uninstallation is completed, restart your computer for changes to take effect and revert back to Internet Explorer 9.
- If your computer doesn't revert to IE 9 automatically, then you can download and install Internet Explorer 9 manually from here.
- To prevent Internet Explorer 10 to be installed on the future download read these instructions.