Last updated on June 7th, 2019
This tutorial contains detailed instructions on how to transfer Outlook.com calendar events to Google Calendar. In fact, you will learn how to export Microsoft Account (Windows Live, Hotmail, Outlook) calendar events and import them to your Google Account (Google Calendar). The instructions can be useful especially if you want to transfer your calendar from your Windows Phone (MS account calendar) to Android Phone (Google account calendar) .
How to Transfer Outlook Live Calendar to Google Calendar.
Step 1. Export Outlook.com Calendar.
1. Sign-In to your Microsoft account from a desktop computer.
* Note: If you don't see the above settings menu, then Turn off the Outlook beta.
4. Expand the calendar menu and select Calendar publishing.
5. Under Show availability, titles and Locations click Create.
6. Then click the ICS link to save the calendar file (calendar.ics) on your computer.
Step 2. Import Outlook.com Calendar to Google Calendar.
1. Sign-In to your Gmail account using a desktop computer.
4. Click Import & Export at the left pane.
5. Then click Select file from your computer.
6. Now choose the exported "calendar.ics" file and click Open.
7. Finally click IMPORT to import the Outlook live calendar events to your Google account calendar. *
* Note: By default, the Outlook Live calendar events, will be imported into your primary Google calendar.
That's it! Let me know if this guide has helped you by leaving your comment about your experience. Please like and share this guide to help others.