Last updated on December 9th, 2019
rint and scan from Windows or MAC OS. Below you'll find the direct download links for the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M181fw printer software and drivers for Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019 and Mac.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M181fw Specifications.
Print/ Copy/ Scan/ Wi-Fi/ Fax Functions
Printing Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
Printer Speed: 11-20 sheets/min in mono or color.
Interface Connection: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, built-in Fast Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX, Wi-Fi 802.11n
Standard Memory Unit: 256 MB
Input Tray: 150 sheets
Compatible Ink: HP 202A Black, Light Blue, Purple, and Yellow
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M181fw Printer Driver and Software for Windows.
Supported Windows OS: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP.
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M181fw Driver Full Software Solution Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (32/64-bit)
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M181fw Printer Basic Driver Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (64-bit)
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M181fw Printer Basic Driver Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (32-bit)
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M181fw Printer Basic Software Solution Windows Vista/XP
- HP Universal Print Driver Windows Server 2019/2016/2012/2002R2/2008/2008R2 PostScript (64-bit)
- HP Color LaserJet Pro M180-M181 Multifunction series Firmware Update Utility
How to install the printer HP LaserJet Pro MFP M181fw on Windows.
1. Download the corresponding printer driver (installer) according your OS from the links above.
2. If you 're going to connect the printer to your computer via a USB cable, then do not connect the USB cable until prompted by the installer. If you install the printer on the network, then make sure that the network cable is connected to the printer before running the installer.
3. Double click at the downloaded file.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to install your printer.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M181fw Printer Driver and Software for MacOS.
Supported MacOS: macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7. x, Mac OS X 10.6.x.
How to install the printer HP LaserJet Pro MFP M181fw on mac OS:
1. Download and extract the "HP_Easy_Start.app"
2. Connect the printer to your computer via a USB cable or to the Network (LAN).
3. Launch the 'HP Easy Start' and follow the on screen instructions to install your Printer.
That's it! Let me know if this guide has helped you by leaving your comment about your experience. Please like and share this guide to help others.