Last updated on February 6th, 2020
Download HP ENVY 4500 driver and software to print and scan from Windows or MAC OS. Below you'll find the direct download links for the HP ENVY 4500 All in one printer software and drivers for Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS.
HP ENVY 4500 Specifications.
Print/ Copy/ Scan
Printing Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Printer Speed: 21 sheets/min mono, 17 sheets/min color (Draft Speed).
Interface Connection: USB, Wireless
Standard Memory Unit: 32 MB
Input Capacity: Up to 100 sheets
Compatible Ink: HP 61 Black, HP 61 Tri-color Cartridge, HP 61XL Black, HP 61XL Tri-color
HP ENVY 4500 All-in-One Printer Driver and Software for Windows.
Supported Windows OS: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP.
- HP ENVY 4500 Driver Full Software Solution Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (32/64-bit)
- HP ENVY 4500 Printer Basic Driver Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista (64-bit)
- HP ENVY 4500 Printer Basic Driver Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (32-bit)
- HP ENVY 4500 Firmware Update Utility
How to install the printer HP ENVY 4500 on Windows.
1. Download the corresponding printer driver (installer) according your OS from the links above.
2. If you 're going to connect the printer to your computer via a USB cable, then do not connect the USB cable until prompted by the installer. If you install the printer on the network, then make sure that the network cable is connected to the printer before running the installer.
3. Double click at the downloaded file.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to install your printer.
HP ENVY 4500 AIO Printer Driver and Software for MacOS.
Supported MacOS: macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7. x, Mac OS X 10.6.x.
How to install the printer HP ENVY 4500 on mac OS.
1. Download and extract the "HP_Easy_Start.app"
2. Connect the printer to your computer via a USB cable or to the Network (LAN).
3. Launch the 'HP Easy Start' and follow the on screen instructions to install your Printer.
That's it! Let me know if this guide has helped you by leaving your comment about your experience. Please like and share this guide to help others.