If you want to download your stored photos, videos, or other content, from your Facebook account, then continue reading this article. Today, Facebook is used from most people to share photos and information with others and despite the fact that sharing photos in social networks is not always a good idea, (privacy violation from unwanted people), it is an easy way to stay connected with family and friends.
But, how do you can save your content from Facebook if you decide to deactivate your FB account? Don't worry, this tutorial is written for people who want to save a local copy of their Facebook account content (photos, videos, messages, etc.) for any reason.
- Related Article: How to Download Facebook Photos, Albums or Videos from Friends or Pages that you tagged in.
How to Download your Facebook Content (Photos, Videos, Posts, Comments, Messages, Activity, etc.)
To download a file with your Facebook Posts, Photos, Videos, Comments, Messages, Activity, etc.:
1. Go to Facebook webpage (http://www.facebook.com) and login to your Facebook account.
2. Click the down arrow icon on the top right corner and select Settings.
3. Select Your Facebook Information on the left.
4. At the right, click View next to Download Your Information.
5. Under the 'Your Information section', select what type of Facebook information you want to download (e.g. "Photos & Videos"), and then click Create File.
6. Now wait, until the Facebook creates a file with the requested information. At the same time you 'll receive a new email message (on the email account that you have registered to Facebook), that informs you that you have requested a copy of your Facebook data. (This mail is send from Facebook for security reasons in the case someone has compromised your Facebook account.)
7. When the file is ready for download, you 'll receive a Facebook notification and a new email from Facebook, informing you that requested file with your information you asked for, is ready to download.
8. To download the file, navigate again to the Download Your Information FB page and at Available Files section, click Download to save the file with your Facebook information on your PC.
9. Finally, type your Facebook password and click Submit to start the download.
Advice – Warning: The Facebook archive file contains private information. You should keep it secure and take precautions when storing or sending it to another person or services..
That's it! Let me know if this guide has helped you by leaving your comment about your experience. Please like and share this guide to help others.