This tutorial contains instructions to solve the Device Manager error "Bluetooth drivers are not installed. (Code 28)" in Windows 10, 8 or 7 OS. Problem in details: After pairing a Bluetooth device in Windows, the drivers for the Bluetooth device are not installed and the following error appears in device manager:
"Device status: Bluetooth Peripheral Device: The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28). There is no driver selected for the device information set or element.
How to FIX: Bluetooth Peripheral Device Drivers are not installed (Code 28).
3. Right click at 'Bluetooth Peripheral Device' and select Update Driver Software.
4. Click Browse my computer for driver software.
5. Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers.
6. Select Ports (COM & LPT) and click Next.
7. Select the Microsoft manufacturer, click at Standard Serial over Bluetooth link model, and then click Next.
8. At Update Driver Warning message, click Yes.
9. At "Windows has successfully updated the driver software" message, click Close.
10. Perform the same steps and install the same driver (Standard Serial over Bluetooth link), for the rest Bluetooth Peripheral Devices with the same "driver missing" error (Code 28).
That's it! Let me know if this guide has helped you by leaving your comment about your experience. Please like and share this guide to help others.