Last updated on May 2nd, 2019
The Office Installation error code(s) 30088-4, 30088-1015, 30183-1011, 0-1011 & 0-1005, can occur when installing Office 2013, Office 2016, & Office 2019/365.
Usually the Office installation errors occur when you are having problems with your Internet connection or if there is not enough disk space to install Office. In other cases the errors occur because you have not removed correctly the previous Office version before proceeding to install the new one.
In this tutorial you'll find detailed instructions to resolve the following problem in Office 365, Office 2016 or Office 2013 installation:
"Something went wrong, Sorry, We run into a problem. Go online for additional help",
with one of the following error codes: 30088-4, 30088-1015, 30183-1011, 0-1011 or 0-1005".
How to Fix: Cannot Install Office 2013, Office 2016, or Office 365 with Error: 30088-4, 30088-1015, 30183-1011, 0-1011 or 0-1005.
Important: Before applying the methods mentioned below to troubleshoot Office 2013, 2016 or Office 35 installation problems make sure that:
1. Your Internet connection operates properly.
2. You have enough free space on the hard drive to install Office.
Method 1. Run the Office Uninstaller tool before installing Office
If you have problems while installing Office 2013, Office 2016 or Office 365, then:
1. Before proceeding to install Office, download and run the Microsoft Office Removal Tool to remove any traces of previous Office installations.
2. Press Next to Uninstall Microsoft Office.
3. Choose "Yes, remove all Office installations"
3. When the uninstall is completed, click Next.
4. Close the troubleshooter and restart your computer.
5. Try to install Office. *
1. To install Office 2013, follow these instructions: How to install or reinstall Office 2013 on a PC.
2. To install Office 365 or Office 2016, follow these instructions: How to install or reinstall Office 2016 or Office 365 on a PC.
6. If you still face problems in the Office installation then:
1. Run the Microsoft Office Removal Tool.
2. Download the Office Offline Installer (according to your purchased Office version) from the links below, to install Microsoft Office:
Method 2. Fix Office 365 installation problems using the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant utility.
If you have problems when installing Office 365, then:
1. Download and run the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant (SaRA) utility.
2. Click Install when prompted.
3. Accept the Microsoft Services Agreement.
4. Select Office from the list and click Next.
4. Select I have an Office 35 subscription, but I'm having trouble installing it.
5. Select Yes at the "Is this the affected machine" question.
6. Fill out your Microsoft Account details that are associated with the purchased Office product and then click Next.
7. After account validation, wait until the SaRA utility prompts you to select the Office version that you want to install. Just leave the "recommended" version selected and then follow the rest of the instructions to install Office 365.
That’s it! Let me know if this guide has helped you by leaving your comment about your experience. Please like and share this guide to help others.