If you want to learn how you can take a full webpage screenshot in Google Chrome, continue below to find out the way. Google Chrome includes a hidden feature that allows you to take a screenshot of the entire webpage without having to install a third-party extension. *
* Note: If you want to capture full-sized screenshots, by using a third-party extension then you can install and use one of the following extensions from the Chrome Web Store.
This tutorial contains step-by=step instructions on how to capture a full page screenshot in Chrome browser.
How to Capture an Entire Web Page in Google Chrome.
To take a screenshot of a whole Web page in Chrome:
1. Navigate to the page the you want to capture in Google Chrome.
5. After a few seconds, you'll see that an image (in .PNG format) will be saved automatically in your Downloads folder. Open the downloaded image to see it or to make any modifications you want with your favorite image editor.
That's it! Let me know if this guide has helped you by leaving your comment about your experience. Please like and share this guide to help others.
- How to Backup Synology NAS to External USB Drive. - December 11, 2023
- How to Send Automatic Replies in Outlook with an Office365/Exchange Account. - December 6, 2023
- How to Send Automatic Replies in Outlook with POP3/IMAP Accounts. - December 4, 2023