All web browsers have the ability to save the passwords that you type in any web site you login to. So, the next time you enter the same website, you don’t need to re-type your password. This is a very helpful feature for all of us, but often many users, because of this feature, forget their passwords and it’s difficult to remember them in order to login to their favorite websites again.
The safest way to avoid this, is to write down your passwords and store them somewhere safe. But what you can do if you have not done this?
In this article you can find detailed instructions on how you can retrieve stored passwords in Firefox browser.
How to view Firefox Passwords.
If you want to see the stored password for a website in Firefox:
1. From Firefox's menu, click on Options.
2. Select Security on the left and then click Saved Passwords.
3. Select the website that you want to view the password and click Show Passwords.
4. Ask Yes and you 're done!
- How to Backup Synology NAS to External USB Drive. - December 11, 2023
- How to Send Automatic Replies in Outlook with an Office365/Exchange Account. - December 6, 2023
- How to Send Automatic Replies in Outlook with POP3/IMAP Accounts. - December 4, 2023