To easily set your preferred home page in Internet Explorer 10 Metro App in Windows 8, just follow the instructions below:
How to set your preferred Homepage in Internet Explorer 10 metro app – Windows 8
Step 1. Open Windows 8 Control panel
1. Right-click at the screen’s bottom-left corner and from the pop-up menu, choose “Control Panel“.
Step 2. Change Internet Options.
2. From Control panel items, double click to open “Internet Options”.
3. Inside Home page box, type your preferred homepage and choose “OK”
- How to Backup Synology NAS to External USB Drive. - December 11, 2023
- How to Send Automatic Replies in Outlook with an Office365/Exchange Account. - December 6, 2023
- How to Send Automatic Replies in Outlook with POP3/IMAP Accounts. - December 4, 2023