If you want to download Windows 11 ISO Insider Preview version, continue reading below. According to Microsoft, the preview release of Windows 11 is only available to Windows Insider users. In this article, however, I will show you how to download and install Windows 11, even if you are not a member of Windows Insider Program.
To download and install Windows 11 (preview version), use one of the following ways, according your case:
If you're not a member of the Windows Insider Program:
A. Download the Windows 11 ISO file by using the open source UUP Dump tool. (skip here for instructions), or…
B. Register for an free Windows Insider account here and continue reading below.
If you're a member of the Windows Insider Program:
A. Download the Windows 11 ISO from the Windows Insider's download page, when Microsoft offers the option to download the Windows 11 ISO file, because at the time of writing this article (July 15, 2021) does not offer it, or…
B. Download Windows 11.ISO by using the open source UUP Dump tool. (skip here for instructions), or…
C. Add your Windows Insider account to Windows 10 and then upgrade your Windows 10 PC to Windows 11. To do that, perform the following actions:
1. Navigate to Start > Settings > Update & Security.
2. Select Windows Insider Program on the left and click Get Started on the right.
3. Click Link an account.
4. Sign-in with your Windows Insider Microsoft account.
5. On the next screen, choose the Dev Channel.
6. Click Confirm to accept 'Terms and Conditions'.
7. Restart your computer when prompted.
8. After restart, go to Start > Settings > Update & Security and Check for Updates.
9. Install Windows 11.
How to Download Windows 11.ISO Preview Version. *
* Note: For the purpose of this article I use the open source UUP Dump tool that downloads the Windows 11 required files directly from Microsoft's servers and then repackages them into an ISO file.
1. Navigate to https://uupdump.net/ and perform a search for "Windows 11".
2. From the search results, click the "Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22000.65 (co_release) amd64" link.
3. Choose your Language and click Next.
4. Choose the Windows 11 Edition that you want to install and click Next.
5. At 'Download options' choose Download and convert to ISO and click Create download package.
6. Extract the downloaded ZIP file. (e.g. "22000.65_amd64_en-us_multi_f19ccfd6_convert.zip")
7. From the extracted folder double-click to open the 'uup_download_windows' script.
8. Now wait the "uup_download_windows" script to download the required files and to create the Windows 11 ISO file.
9. When the process is completed, press 0 to exit.
10. Go to the same folder from which you ran the "uup_download_windows" script and you'll see a new "Disc Image File". This file is the Windows 11 ISO file.
11. Once you have the Windows11.ISO file, you can use it as follows:
a. Install Windows 11 directly from the ISO file: if you want to upgrade your Windows 10 PC to Windows 11, mount the ISO file in Explorer and run the "setup.exe" application from the mounted image.
b. Perform a clean Windows 11 installation from USB: Backup your files and burn the Windows 11.ISO file to a USB disk. Then boot your computer from the USB disk and install Windows 11.
That's it! Let me know if this guide has helped you by leaving your comment about your experience. Please like and share this guide to help others.
- How to Backup Synology NAS to External USB Drive. - December 11, 2023
- How to Send Automatic Replies in Outlook with an Office365/Exchange Account. - December 6, 2023
- How to Send Automatic Replies in Outlook with POP3/IMAP Accounts. - December 4, 2023