How to reset Internet Explorer browser's settings to factory default values
If you face errors or problems (crashes, slow speed, etc.) while you are using your Internet browser, then you can reset its settings in order to bypass these errors. This means that all your customizations (default homepage, added extensions, default search provider) will be restored to their default values (as in a fresh installation).
How to reset Internet Explorer browser settings to default.
1. From Internet Explorer main menu, click: "Tools " and choose "Internet Options".
2. Click the “Advanced” tab.
3. Choose “Reset”.
4. Check (to enable) the “Delete personal settings” box and choose “Reset”.
5. After the resetting action is completed, press “Close” and then choose “OK” to exit Internet Explorer options.
6. Close all windows and restart Internet Explorer.
Now see if your browser works smoothly, otherwise check your computer for malware infection by using this guide:
Malware Removal Guide to clean your infected computer.
We're looking for part-time or full-time technical writers to join our team! It's about a remote position that qualified tech writers from anywhere in the world can apply. Click here for more details.