Last updated on March 11th, 2014
If you face errors or problems (crashes, slow speed, etc.) while you are using your Internet browser, then you can reset its settings in order to bypass these errors. This means that all your customizations (default homepage, added extensions, default search provider) will be restored to their default values (as in a fresh installation).
How to reset Internet Explorer browser settings to default.
1. From Internet Explorer main menu, click: "Tools " and choose "Internet Options".
2. Click the “Advanced” tab.
3. Choose “Reset”.
4. Check (to enable) the “Delete personal settings” box and choose “Reset”.
5. After the resetting action is completed, press “Close” and then choose “OK” to exit Internet Explorer options.
6. Close all windows and restart Internet Explorer.
Now see if your browser works smoothly, otherwise check your computer for malware infection by using this guide: