SavingsBull (http://savingsbull.com/) is a browser adware program that displays coupons with offers and advertisements when you are shopping online. The program publisher claims that you can save money when you buy online. The “SavingsBull ” installer application is commonly bundled inside other software installation programs.
Note: You must always pay attention when you install software on your computer.
If you want to get rid of “SavingsBull” adware application, follow the steps below:
How to remove “Savings Bull” Ads from your computer:
Step 1. Uninstall “SavingsBull” Application from Windows Control panel.
1. To do this, go to:
- Windows 8/7/Vista: Start > Control Panel.
- Windows XP: Start > Settings > Control Panel
2. Double click to open “Add or Remove Programs” if you have Windows XP or “Programs and Features” if you have Windows 8, 7 or Vista).
3. In the program list, find and remove/Uninstall these applications:
- * Also uninstall any other unknown or unwanted application.
4. Proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Clean remaining registry entries using “AdwCleaner”.
1. Download and save “AdwCleaner” utility to your desktop.
2. Close all open programs and Double Click to open ”AdwCleaner” from your desktop.
3. Press “Scan”.
4. When the scan is completed, press “Clean” to remove all the unwanted malicious entries.
4. Press “OK” at “AdwCleaner – Information” and press “OK” again to restart your computer.
5. When your computer restarts, close “AdwCleaner” information (readme) window and continue to the next step
Step 3. Clean your computer from remaining malicious threats.
Download and install one of the most reliable FREE anti malware programs today to clean your computer from remaining malicious threats. If you want to stay constantly protected from malware threats, existing and future ones, we recommend that you install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO:
1. Run “Malwarebytes Anti-Malware” and allow the program to update to its latest version and malicious database if needed. 2. When the “Malwarebytes Anti-Malware” main window appears on your screen, choose the “Perform quick scan” option and then press “Scan” button and let the program scan your system for threats.
3. When the scanning is completed, press “OK” to close the information message and then press the “Show results” button to view and remove the malicious threats found.
4. At the “Show Results” window check – using your mouse’s left button- all the infected objects and then choose the “Remove Selected” option and let the program remove the selected threats.
5. When the removal of infected objects process is complete, “Restart your system to remove all active threats properly”.
Step 4. Delete “SavingsBull” folders.
1. Open Windows Explorer and navigate to “C:\Program Files” folder
2. From “C:\Program Files” folder mark and delete the following folders:
- Savings Bull
3. Finally delete all contents under “C:\TEMP” folder.
Step 5. Clean unwanted files and entries.
1. Use “CCleaner” program and proceed to clean your system from temporary Internet files and invalid registry entries.*
*If you don’t know how to install and use “CCleaner”, read these instructions.